Friday, November 18, 2011

What do you DO all day?


The most difficult question I face now that I'm staying home with my baby girl is, "so, what do you DO all day?"  I don't have a good answer to this question other than taking care of little O, and that doesn't sound adequate when I say it out loud.  There's also all of the house work: vacuuming, washing dishes, cleaning the litter box, doing yard work, cooking dinner, washing baby laundry, our laundry, and cloth diapers.  However, most of this are things everyone does, except for spending every moment with an infant.  I'm not sure how to make that sound important to those without kids of their own.     

1 comment:

  1. Julie Park9:37 AM

    you're raising a person who will be a respectful and competent member of society!! there is nothing more important in my mind...although i still battle with the idea that if i didn't get the house clean or dinner made that somehow i didn't accomplish anything for the day......

    ReplyDelete